Imagine the following scenario:
You are planning a series of trainings for your team of employees on best practices in workplace communication. Your first step is to send out an email highlighting the topics of your upcoming series of trainings.
Write a 450- to 800-word message directed at your employees that discusses the topics to be covered in the upcoming trainings.
Apply the fundamentals of the three-step writing process as you write your message.
Include a brief synopsis of the following topics as a part of your message:
- How business communication differs from informal or personal communication
- Considerations for intercultural communication in the business environment
- How ethics applies to business communication
- How social media and other digital technologies shape business communication
- How to plan, while incorporating ethics, as a part of the three-step writing process
Apply appropriate APA formatting.
Absolutely No Plagerism
Do not copy and paste