Differences in Quality of Healthcare A lower percentage of African Americans and Hispanics report being satisfied with the quality of their healthcare than Caucasians. In the light of this, answer the questions that follow:
- Discuss at least three factors influencing differences in the rates of satisfaction with quality of healthcare among African Americans and Hispanics.
- Explain how differences in the healthcare received by people contribute to disparities in health.
- Identify at least three strategies that can overcome these differences in care.
- Explain why health indicators are an important tool in public health.
- What are the leading health indicators as identified by Healthy People 2020?